The DuraGuard TV2C3 cut-off wall mounted luminaire is available in two wattages designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 175w MH or HPS. Typical wall mounted lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 8 to 15 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Die-Cast Gasketed Aluminum Housing
- Includes Cast-In Box Template and Built in
- Level. White Reflector. Nickel-Plated Stainless
- Steel Hardware.
- Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat
- Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens.
- Mount Directly Over Recessed Electrical Box
- or Use ½″ Surface Conduit.
- 20w: COB 20w, System Input 21w
- (100w HID Equivalent)
- 40w: COB 40w, System Input 43w
- (175w HID Equivalent)
- Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz;
- Dimmable Driver
LISTING & RATINGS
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations.
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +50°C
- IP65 Sealed LED Compartment.