Industrial Lighting Products has designed this large LED flood light to allow for the end user to select the LED output power. An internal rocker switch can be accessed through the removable back cover in order to select the drive strength for the LED modules. This fixture can provide 9,117 lumens at 100W or 10,210 lumens at 120W. By having this switch, the end user has finer control of how much light they want coming out of the fixture.
This large LED flood light fixture is ideal for parking lots, pole top lighting, and large area lighting applications and can replace traditional 250W-400W metal halide flood lights. The tough die case aluminum housing protects the LED light engine which is rated to last 17+ years of service when used for 10 hours per day. You'll also enjoy significant savings over traditional metal halide flood lights. The included yoke makes for an easy installation on a wall and allows for precise aiming. The fixture can also be mounted on a pole with either the Pole Mount Bracket (PMB) or the Tennon Mount Bracket (TNB). This fixture is available with an optional photocell for trouble-free automatic dusk-to-dawn lighting, a wire guard to protect the lens, and a glare shield to ensure the light only goes where needed.
- Dual Wattage Selection - 120W or 100W
- Hinged Front Frame with Removable Back Cover for Easy Access to Rocker Switch and Ballast
- Die Cast Aluminum Housing
- Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish
- Dimple Textured Diffusive Tempered Glass Lens
- Watertight Cord Grip Installed
- Standard Yoke Included
- Pole and Tenon Mounting Options Also Available(3’ Cord and Watertight Bushing Included)
- 4000K (Std)
- Rated for Outdoor Use
- 5 Year Warranty
- IP65 Rating
- DesignLights Consortium® Qualified(2)