Industrial Lighting Products has designed this large LED flood light to allow for the end user to select the LED output power. An internal rocker switch can be accessed through the removable back cover in order to select the drive strength for the LED modules. This fixture can generate 13,760 lumens at 140W or 15,530 lumens at 160W. By having this switch, the end user has finer control of how much light they want coming out of the fixture.
This fixture is ideal for parking lots, pole top lighting, and large area lighting applications and can replace traditional 400W metal halide flood lights. The tough die case aluminum housing protects the LED light engine which is rated to last 20+ years of service when used for 10 hours per day. You'll also enjoy 75% savings in operating costs over traditional 400W metal halide flood lights. The included yoke makes for an easy installation on a wall and allows for precise aiming. The fixture can also be mounted on a pole with either the Pole Mount Bracket (PMB) or the Tenon Mount Bracket (TNB). This fixture is available with an optional photocell for trouble-free automatic dusk-to-dawn lighting, a wire guard to protect the lens, and a glare shield to ensure the light only goes where needed.
- Dual wattage selection switch - 140W or 160W
- Replaces traditional 400W Metal Halide flood lights
- Die cast aluminum housing
- Hinged front frame with removable back cover for easy access to rocker switch and driver
- Textured architectural bronze powder coat finish
- Dimple textured diffusive tempered glass lens
- Watertight cord grip installed
- Standard yoke included with Pole and Tennon mounting options
- Rated for outdoor use
- DesignLights Consortium Qualified
- 5 Year Warranty