Forget about those old metal halide temporary work lights! These self-ballasted fluorescent fixtures are the perfect choice for lighting the interior of your construction sites. The included malleable hook with safety screw makes it a cinch to hang from existing structure and the included 5 foot cord provides ample room to position the fixtures conveniently. This construction light features a wire guard that provides complete protection for the lamp and enables full light distribution in every direction. The wire guard has an easy-open design that makes re-lamping a snap. The included 105 watt compact fluorescent lamp is self-ballasted, outputs 7000 lumens at 4100K and has a 10,000 hour life.
TEMPORARY CONSTRUCTION LIGHT FEATURES
- White powdercoated stamped steel bracket and zinc-plated steel wireguard with open-close design for easy relampling
- Use with 105W mogul base self-ballasted compact fluorescent lamps
- Wireguard provides complete protection for the lamp and enables full light distribution.
- The socket is a porcelain, 5KV pulse rated mogul base lampholder with nickel plated screw shell.
- Mount with included 3/4" threaded malleable hook with safety screw
- Includes 5 foot blunt-cut 16/3 cord set without a plug
- 105W mogul base self-ballasted compact fluorescent lamp, 4100K, 7000 lumens, 10,000 hour life (included)
- CSA listed for dry locations
- 1 year limited warranty on lamp (field breakage not included)
- Interior construction sites
- Temporary lighting needs