The LRT Series, LED down-light retrofit trim provides versatile lighting on standard line voltage, yet produces the high energy savings you desire from LED fixtures. The LRT series allows for easy upgrade your down-lighting from the traditional recessed cans to a more modern looking, energy efficient solution. This down-light can be easily mounted onto a junction box or can be retrofitted into an existing recessed can with the optional hardware mounting adapter.
- High-transmission (white) acrylic lens with excellent distribution and uniformity.
- Full distribution LED luminaire
- Can be retrofit into most 5" or 6" recessed down-lights or surface mounted for new construction applications.
- Designed for a 50,000 hour life
- Available in 2700K Kelvin temperatures.
- Environmentally friendly - contains no mercury or other hazardous materials.
- IC rated when used in an approved IC rated recessed can.
Aluminum spun reflector with diffusion lens for official visual comfort while providing optional light output
Can be retrofit into most 5" or 6" recessed down-lights or surface mounted for new construction applications.
Equipped standard with 120V 15-100% triac dimming driver.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL label. Damp location labelling is standard. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
3 year limited warranty. See complete waranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included).