The LVHB series is an outstanding solution for food processing or cold storage facilities that require a gasket enclosure for extreme conditions. The optics have been optimized to provide maximum performance from LED Light sources. The vapor tight high lumen package allows the benefits of LED to be applied at high mounting heights that were traditionally exclusive to H.I.D. and Fluorescent. Primary applications include light industrial, gymnasiums, recreational environments, manufacturing plants, cold storage facilities, and warehouses.
- Optical design provides one-for-one replacement of metal halide and fluorescent high bays with substantial energy savings
- Rugged light gray polycarbonate housing with continuous paired gasket for an airtight seal, keeping out moisture, dust and humidity.
- Stainless steel latch secures the lens to the fixtures.
- The vapor tight series is ideally suited for surface, suspension mounting with optional (2) sets v-hook hangers hook
- IP Rating: IP65
- NEC required ballast disconnect is standard on MV & HV models.
- Two LED color (Kelvin) temperature options and >80 CRI
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications
Polycarbonate housing and tough injection molded lens. Hinged driver tray for easy maintenance. Industrial fixture design allows for easy cleaning reduces dirt and water accumulation 12 captive polyacetal (POM) latches and four fixed installation points secures the fixture during transit and allows for fast installation.
Luminaire can be ceiling or suspend mounted.
Equipped standard with 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer. Long Life LED's 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs. Power connection is easily accommodated through pre-drilled holes at each end, waterfight plugs ship standard on each end.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. wet location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. IP Rating: IP65. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
5 year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included)