The VTS series is a gasketed luminaire that provides maximum light output with durable construction. It is ideal for both interior and exterior areas that have cold and moist conditions. The primary benefits of this fixture are trouble-free access to ballast and wiring, various mounting options, and stainless steel latches that enhance a firm seal. Primary applications include chilled storage and manufacturing facilities, food processing areas, parking garages, and outdoor overhangs.
- Rugged light gray polycarbonate housing with continuous paired gasket for an airtight seal, keeping out moisture, dust and humidity.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens and snap fit stainless steel mounted.
- Suitable for suspension by chain or cable. Can also be surface mounted.
- Captive, stainless steel snap-action clips secures lens to housing
- NEC Required Ballast Disconnect is Standard on MV and HV Models