The LPHB is an outstanding value for a wide variety of applications and mounting heights. Precision designed optics, lumen outputs and color temperatures make the LPHB an ideal one-for-one replacement of conventional high bay systems such as HID and fluorescent for industrial, commercial, manufacturing, gymnasium. The LPHB Series is fully dimmable and is compatible with building controls, motion sensors and daylight harvesting systems. The LED’s enable long life, high lumen maintenance and high CRI and are low maintenance and constructed without harzardous materials.
- Optical design provides one-for-one replacement of metal halide and fluorescent high bays with substantial energy savings.
- Two LED color (Kelvin) temperature options and >80 CRI.
- Post painted white powder coat steel housing for extreme durability in harsh environments.
- Low profile design allows fixture placement near the ceiling for maximum space utilization.
- Suitable for suspension by chain, cable or hook.
- Hinged back door for quick driver replacement.
- Instant On.
- NEC Required Driver Disconnect is Standard on MV and HV Models.
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications.
Rigid, low-profile steel housing. Precision-engineered and manufactured optics to optimize light delivery to the working plane. Convenient mounting options and sufficient knockouts for controls integration and multiple connection options. Housing features radiator slots for heat dissipation and low temperature LED operation.
Luminaire ships standard equipped with V-hooks for mounting. Accepts various other mounting options: surface, suspension and air craft cable.
Equipped standard with a 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer. Long-Life LED’s 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Damp location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
5-year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included).