The SCS Series is a functional and multi-purpose standard strip family that incorporates premium performance and construction durability. Designed with high quality sockets, the SCS significantly reduces installation time. The SCS Series can be installed using various mounting methods and numerous options and accessories are available. The SCS Series provides a general lighting solution for commercial, industrial, retail and residential applications. Fixtures can be used in storage/utility areas, coves, display cases, shops, task and general area lighting.
- Channel is made of die formed cold rolled steel housing with numerous KOS for ease of installation.
- Post pained white powder coat steel housing for extreme durability in harst environments.
- End plate quickly converts to snap-in channel connector for continuos row mounting.
- Suitable for surface or suspended mounting.
- Ballast cover secured with quarter-turn fasteners.
- NEC Required Ballast Disconnect is standard on MV and HV Models
- NEMA Premium/CEE quilified ballast found standard on most fixture options (Consult factory for details).