- Double-ended BYPass installation – wired at both ends
- Utilizes existing lamp holders – non-shunted or shunted
- Wide beam design: 310° light emitting area
- Suitable for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Frosted glass tube for increased light diffusion efficiency
- Meets NSF requirements
The T8 DEB lamp installs quickly and safely without the need to rewire to a single end or replace lampholders. After bypassing the ballast the lamp utilizes the existing non-shunted or shunted lampholders and line and neutral are connected to each end. The lamp adheres to UL requirements to be wired in this configuration.
EXTRA WIDE BEAM DESIGN - FROSTED GLASS BODY
This lamp uses an innovative coated glass design that diffuses heat and light more evenly than plastic. As a result of its compact light engine, this lamp produces a light emitting area of 310°. This wider beam angle improves a fixture's total light distribution and creates a more complete lighting effect.