- Wide beam design: 310° light emitting area
- Suitable for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- End-to-end lighting with no dark spots
- Frosted glass tube for increased light diffusion efficiency
- Meets NSF requirements
- Built-in universal voltage driver - Bypass installation
This lamp uses an innovative coated glass design that diffuses heat and light more evenly than plastic. As a result of its compact light engine, this lamp produces a light emitting area of 310°. This wider beam angle improves a fixture's total light distribution and creates a more complete lighting effect.
END-TO-END LIGHTING MICRO-DESIGNED DRIVER
The lamp’s micro-designed driver is located within the tube end cap which allows for better thermal performance and no dark spots. The result is powerful and seamless light from end to end.