The DuraGuard HFLQ Horizontal Large Flood light luminaire is available with a choice of yoke or slip fitter mounting configurations and medium flood optical distribution designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 400w MH or HPS. Typical lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting can be accomplished using wide variety of attachment accessories for wall, pole, and ground locations to heights of 25 feet based on light level and uniformity requirements.
Die-Cast Aluminum Housing & Hinged Gasketed Lens Frame. Nickel-Plated Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
- Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens or Tempered
- Clear Flat Prismatic Glass Lens.
Stamped Steel Small or Large Yoke, or Adjustable Die Cast Slipfitter with Angle Indicator.
Array: 68.2w, System: 75w (400w HID Equivalent)
Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347/480V, 50/60Hz; Dimmable Driver
LISTING & RATINGS
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations.
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +50°C
- IP65 Sealed LED Compartment
- Width: 16 1/8" (410mm)
- Length: 10 1/2" (267mm)
- Height: 10 1/8" (257mm)