LED vapor tight fixture, 24-48 watts, 3,120-6,240 lumens, available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 4500K, 5000K, or 5700K color temperature (CCT), 50,000 hours working life, AC100-277V.
- Widely used in Factory, Office, Workshop, Warehouse, Restaurant, Logistics Center Exhibition Hall, Gymna-sium, Supermarket, Other Places where need indoor and outdoor illumination.
- James Low Bay LED Vapor Tight light housing major material are stainless steel, plastic, PC diffuser, it helps for cooling, reducing weight and uniformity lighting distribution.
- 80% more energy saving compared with fluorescent lamp.
- Grace shape and creative inspiration in its design. It's valuable stuff in nowadays lighting markets.
- IP 65 water-proof, more protective in wet location.
DETAILED TECHNICAL DATA
- Power: 48W
- Lumens: 6831
- Color Temp: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 4500K, 5000K, 5700K
- Housing: Glass Fiber and PC
- Operation Temp: -30° to 45°C
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Driver: Integrated driver
- Voltage range: AC100-277V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Beam Angle: 120°
- CRI: >80
- Dimming Function: 0-10V
- Easy and secure installation
- Ideal for Harsh Environment Applications
- Suitable for Ceiling Mount or Suspended Mount
- Uniformity lighting distribution
- High lumens efficiency and high CRI
- Environmentally friendly with no mercury
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||> 80|
|Luminaire Efficacy Rating (LER)||130 lm/W|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||50,000 hrs|
|Total Input Watts||24|
|Total Input Watts||48|