The L400 Series captures the benefits of the latest in LED technology into a high performance, high efficacy, long-life luminaire. The outstanding photometric performance results in sites with excellent uniformity, greater pole spacing and lower power density. The L400 Series is the better alternative for traditional street and area lighting with quick payback and improved performance.
walkways and general area spaces.
Ten year limited warranty.
- Standard 7-Pin Photocontrol Receptacle (per ANSI C136.41)
- Stand-alone 10KV/10KA Surge Suppression Device (consult factory for 20KV / 20KA option)
- Terminal block accepts 14-6 AWG conductors (Line, Neutral, Ground) (consult factory for 600V, 85A, 142AWG terminal block)
- Two Bolt Mounting accommodates 1 ¼" NPS to 2" NPS horizontal tenon (pre-configured for 2” NPS)
- Integral Tilt-adjustment Steps ±5°
- Tool-Less Entry
- Input Voltage: 120-277V, 50/60Hz
- Power Factor : > 0.9 at full load and Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20% at full load
- Ambient Operating Temperatures -40°C to +50°C
Lumen values are from photometric tests performed in accordance with IESNA LM-79-08. Data are considered to be representative of the configurations shown, within the tolerances allowed by Lighting Facts. Actual performance may differ as a result of end user environment and application. Actual wattage may differ by +/- 10%. Contact factory for performance data on any configurations not shown here.
- cULus Listed
- Suitable for wet locations
- Certified to ANSI C136.31-2001, 3G vibration standards.
- Surge suppression protection tested in accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2
- Precision molded optical assembly tested to IP65
- Meets FCC Part 15 standards for conducted and radiated emissions
- Luminaire finish tested to withstand 3,000 hours (per ASTM Standard B 117)
- RoHS compliant. Consult factory for additional details