LED dusk-to-dawn lighting, 35 or 55 watts, 4,269 or 6,703 lumens, 5000K color temperature (CCT), 78,000 hours working life, 5 year warranty of all electronics and housing.
The LED-DDALSN dusk-to-dawn security/flood light is an ideal solution for general site and flood lighting in commercial and residential settings. With a die cast aluminum housing and a fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare, the LED-DDALSN provides effective, economical security lighting. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent and HID security/flood lights.
|Model No.||CCT||CRI||Lumens||Wattage||Lm/W||Input Voltage|
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
- Long-life LEDs provide 78,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- The LED-DDALSN35W delivers 4,269 lumens (122 lumens per Watt) and the LED-DDALSN55W delivers 6,703 lumens (126 lumens per Watt).
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing.
- Fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare.
- NEMA-type photocell and mounting arm are included.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 45°C / -4°F to 113°F).
- IP65 rated for ingress protection.
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Wall-mount attachment is standard.
- Extruded aluminum extension arm (15” height, 13” width, 1 ⅝” diameter) is also standard.
- Optional powder-coated steel mounting arm that attaches to poles or walls is available.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||> 70|
|Driver Type||120-277 AC|
|Lumen Output||4,269 or 6,703|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||78,000 hrs|
|Total Input Watts||35|