LED Landscape Security / Flood Light 28 WATTS 3000K & 5000K - The LEDSL28W landscape security / flood light is an ideal solution for general site, landscape, sign and pathway lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing, and a polycarbonate lens with seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks, the LEDSL28W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent landscape lights.
- Available in 3000k & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 2,724 lumens (106 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, and 3,200 lumens (125 LPW) at 5000k.
- Narrow beam spread is standard. Medium beam spread is available by special order (contact factory for details).
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- Several mounting options provide easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Yoke-mounted models available by special order (contact factory for details).
- Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
- L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity test (1kV).
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Threaded pipe (NPS ½”), which attaches to a junction box, is standard.
- Optional spike-mount (LEDSL-BS) for ground mounting.
- Optional canopy-mount (LED-CNY-KIT) for attachment to flat surfaces.