LED thermoplastic emergency unit, white and black housing color.
- Long lasting, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
- 1.0 watt (8 LEDs x 0.125 watt) per head.
- High performance chrome-plated metallized reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing.
- Dual 120/277 voltage standard.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Universal knockout pattern on back plate for surface mount. Snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- Knockout for conduit applications.
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meets electrical and life safety codes.
- HL: 12-LED heads provide increased center-to-center spacing (1.5W per head).
- SPV: UL Listed for 208/220/240 Volt, 50/60Hz.
- CSA: Tested 120/347V to meet requirements of CSA C22.2 No. 141.10 standard for emergency lighting equipment.
- CEC: Certified to CEC under Title 20 regulations.
WARRANTY / LISTING
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries prorated for five years.
- UL (standard)/CSA (optional) listed for damp locations (0°C - 50°C).
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS