LEDMPALPRO series premium multi-Purpose LED area luminaire, 240 or 280 watts, 27,944-32,956 lumens, available in 4000K or 5000K color temperature (CCT), 372,000 hours working life, 5 year warranty of all electronics and housing.
The LEDMPALPRO series is a group of premium architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPALPRO a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Available models provide from 27,944 to 36,542 lumens, and from 117 to 131 lumens per watt (LPW).
- IES roadway photometric distributions include type II-V.
- NEMA floodlight distributions include very narrow (3H x 3V), medium narrow (4H x 4V), medium wide (5H x 5V) & very wide (7H x 7V).
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
- Optional NEMA photocell installation kit provides watertight photocell attachment to driver enclosure clover.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish-at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces-and a heat-resistant polycarbonates lens.
- Driver enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
- Front = 0.32 square feet
- Side = 0.45 square feet
- Face = 1.91 square feet
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed forr wet locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- IP66 rated for ingress protection.
- DLC premium approved.
- Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse affects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- Rated for 3G vibration.
- Lens is IK 9 rated for protection from external impacts.
- Salt fog tested for 1,000 hours (ASTM B117). After salt fog testing, paint rated at 9 per ASTM D1654-05 scratch test.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (6kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||> 80|
|Driver Type||120-277 AC|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||372,000 hrs|
|Total Input Watts||240|