LSR8 series LED strip retrofit kit is a simple, energy efficient and cost-effective upgrade to existing 96”strip fixtures. This LED retrofit kit offers long life, several lumen output and length configurations. It is ideal for use in commercial, retail, manufacturing and warehouse applications
- Simple one piece construction, compact design, trouble free installation
- Code-gauge cold rolled steel
- High gloss, baked enamel finish
- Fits 4.3 in. wide strips
- Optional snap-on diffused lens for glare free lighting
- Snap-on coupler available for easy continuous row mounting
- High output LEDs provide 80+ CRI in 4000K and 5000K colors
- L70 is predicted to be 75,000 hours
- Standard: Multi-volt (110 – 277V) input and 0-10V dimming driver
- Optional factory pre-wiring for 0-10V dimming
- NEC compliant luminaire power disconnect standard
- Contents: 1 geartray with fully wired LED engine and driver; 6 tek screws; 2 geartray tethers (contents vary with configuration)
- UL Classified
- 5 Year warranty
- System Designed, Manufactured, Tested, and Approved in Mendenhall, Mississippi
- Commercial facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Warehouse applications
- Retail stores
- Energy Saving Compared to fluorescent systems
- Exceptional Color Rendering
- High System Efficacy
- Long LED Life
- Installation Steps
- Power off existing fluorescent strip fixture.
- Remove existing lampholders and ballast.
- Screw geartray tethers into existing fixture to hang geartray.
- Insert incoming power leads into ballast disconnect plug
- Screw retrofit geartray to fixture body using front screw holes (primary) or side screw holes (secondary).