MaxLite compact LED E26 non-dimmable puck lamp, 10 watts, 900 or 1,000 lumens, available in 27000K or 3000K color temperature (CCT), 25,000 hours working life, 5 years warranty.
MaxLite’s LED Puck Lamp is a leading edge energy efficient light source suitable for use in a wide variety of luminaires.
The puck lamp was designed with a proprietary heatsink which minimizes thermal levels allowing this light source to be used in totally enclosed luminaires.
The puck lamp is fully dimmable (9W only) and emits light equivalent to a 60W incandescent lamp.
- 10W UL Listed (Wet) @ 120V & 277V
- Suitable for totally enclosed luminaires
- Fits into same fixtures where Squat CFLs are used, allows cooler and longer-lasting fixture life
- Light output equivalent to a 60W A lamp
- This device is not intended for use with emergency exits
- Closet tight
- Ceiling fanPendants
- Track Lights
- Coach Lights
- Outdoor Sconces
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||≥ 80|
|Lumen Output||900 or 1,000|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||25,000 hrs|
|Total Input Watts||10|