The LEDMPAL series is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a variety of other general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- 120-277V models available in 3000k (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white). 277-480V models available in 4000k and 5000k.
- Long-life LEDs provide a minimum of 58,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
- Type III models (120-277V) deliver 24,235 lumens and 110 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; and 27,536 lumens and 125 LPW at both 4000k and 5000k.
- Type III models (277-480V) deliver 26,108 lumens and 119 LPW 4000k; and 25,380 lumens and 115 LPW at 5000k.
- Type V models deliver (120-277V) 21,495 lumens and 98 LPW at 3000k; 26,219 lumens and 119 LPW at 4000k; and 26,731 lumens and 122 LPW at 5000k.
- Type V models (277-480V) deliver 27,582 lumens and 125 LPW at 4000k; and 27,943 lumens and 127 LPW at 5000k.
- Universal 120-277 or 277-480 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Optional glare shields (full and half) and wire guards are available.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are 0.37 square feet (sf, front); 0.51 sf (side) and 1.74 sf (front).
- Threaded receptacle (½” NPS) for photocell. Optional arms and slip-fitters provide additional photocell mounting options.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (2kV).
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Trunnion mount is standard.
- Slip-fitter mount provides attachment to poles (2 ⅜” O.D. tenon).
- Steel arm mount provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
- Yoke mount models are available by special order.