The LEDMPAL series is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
- Available in 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white).
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 2,899 lumens and 100 lumens per watt.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are: Front = 0.09 sf; Side = 0.07 sf; and Face = 0.22 sf.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F)
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Tested to UL1598, UL8750 and IEC60598 safety standards.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Yoke-mount option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
- Aluminum die-cast knuckle-mount option is installed on a junction box. Incudes ½” NPS stem with locking nut.