You have no items in your shopping cart.
Weekly Twitter Summary for 2010-05-14
This entry was posted on May 14, 2010.
- Lincoln Electric System's funds for energy efficiency rebates were tapped out after first three months of applications. http://bit.ly/agwRfp #
- Ameren IL Utilities Act On Energy rebate program goals for 3 years grow to 115,000,000 kWh savings with budget of $10.7M. #
- @Jamesbedell I wish I was at #lightfair also! Know of any good sources of what's going on at the show floor? in reply to Jamesbedell #
- @Jamesbedell I say we decide :) My vote is for #lightfair Other one has some noise on it and not enough use yet. What do you think? in reply to Jamesbedell #
- @lightNOWblog are you going to be reporting from #lightfair this week? @Jamesbedell and Inquiring Minds (mostly me) want to know. #
- @advantageltg Thanks for the pic! How many lighting companies will try to sell more efficient lighting to the LV conv. center this week? :) in reply to advantageltg #
- Dominion VA Power pays $61 to replace a 400W HID with a 4 lamp T5HO high bay. Program details at http://bit.ly/dhXmw4 or RelightDepot.com #