The LEDWPPCSN wall pack is an economical solution for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With a built-in photocell, a die cast aluminum housing, and a polycarbonate lens, the LEDWPPCSN is a versatile and durable outdoor luminaire. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 63,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 2,113 lumens and 108 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, and 2,147 lumens and 110 LPW at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Standard photocell (120-277V).
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Polycarbonate lens is sealed and gasketed to prevent leaks.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- IP65 rated for ingress protection.
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.