The BRKLCSLED retrofit strip lights are designed to transform existing fluorescent strips into high performance LED luminaires. The BRKLCSLED series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus approved for damp locations (-20 C to 50 C / -4 F to 122 F).
- DLC premium approved.
- Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (low risk of adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- BRKLCSLED8FT provides 5,842 luminaire lumens (127 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3500k; 5,980 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 6,026 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Steel housing and acrylic lens.
- Easy installation in existing fluorescent strip housings