The LEDHBR-PRM is a premium round LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings including commercial, industrial and retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a die cast aluminum housing and clear glass lens, the LEDHBR-PRM provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- For models with 120-277V AC input voltage, long-life LEDs provide 141,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides a range of 13,812 to 34,704 lumens.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard
- Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors.
- Mounting options include suspension from pre-installed mounting hook, yoke mounting, and attachment to electrical conduit.
- Optional, IP65 Merrytek occupancy/daylight sensor and junction box assembly provides a fully-wired luminaire & control package.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing, painted black.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from:
- 14,000 & 21,000 lumen models: -40°C to 55°C (-40°F to 131°F).
- 27,000 & 32,000 lumen models: -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F). Note: The minimum temperature for models with occupancy sensors is -25°C (-13°F).
- DLC premium approved
- IP65 rated for ingress protection.
- Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection:
- 4-5, surge immunity protection:
- 347-480V models: 10kV.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.