The LEDHBRSN is a round LED high bay luminaire, which is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a die cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens, the LEDHBRSN provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 80,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- LEDHBRSN100W provides 13,093 lumens (127 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 13,116 lumens (127 LPW) 5000k.
- LEDHBR150W provides 18,240 lumens (120 LPW) at 4000k, and 18,450 lumens (121 LPW) 5000k.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Stepdown transformers are required for 347-480V applications.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
- Standard mounting bracket and optional mounting accessories provide ceiling and conduit mounting, and up to 100° of adjustability.
- Optional wet-location junction box & bracket (LEDHBRSNJBOX) attaches to luminaire housing, and simplifies wiring connections in wet locations.
- Optional Merrytek occupancy sensor (IP65 rated) and junction box assembly provides a factory-ready, fully-wired luminaire & control package.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Painted die cast aluminum housing.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
- IP65 rated for ingress protection.
- DLC standard approved.
- IK 7 rated for protection from external impacts.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (4kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Suspension from pre-installed mounting hook (cast iron M10 eyebolt) with locking set screw is standard.
- Ceiling-mounted installation (using optional yoke mounting bracket, LEDHBRSN-YOKE) provides up to 100 of adjustability.
- Two ways to mount luminaire to electrical conduit:
- Attach conduit (½” NPS) to optional yoke mounting bracket (LEDHBRSN-YOKE).
- Optional snap hook (LEDHBRSN-PSH) attaches to electrical conduit (¾” NPS).