The DuraGuard FL20 flood light luminaire is available with a knuckle mounting feature and is designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 100w MH or HPS. Typical lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting can be accomplished using ground attachment accessories and up to heights of 12 feet based on light level and uniformity requirements
- Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Front Frame with Separate Ballast Compartment.
- Integral Heat-Dissipating Fins for Thermal Management. ½˝ Threaded Aperture with Liquid-Tight Connector.
- Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
Clear Glass Lens.
Adjustable Knuckle with ½˝ NPS Threads.
LED: 1 x 18w; System: 21w (70w HID Equivalent)
Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations.
- Operating Temperature: -30 ≈ 85ºC
- IP65 Sealed LED Compartment