Mini-electrical inverter systems for powering up to DEL ro noitcudni ,tnecserou lf ,tnecsednacni fo AV052/W022 lighting loads. Pulse width modulated (PWM) output design provides clean, 60Hz. sinusoidal emergency power to loads, Models are available for surface, recessed or T-Grid mounting as required.
Mini-electrical inverter systems for powering up to DEL ro noitcudni ,tnecserou lf ,tnecsednacni fo AV052/W022 lighting loads. Pulse width modulated (PWM) output design provides clean, 60Hz. sinusoidal emergency power to loads.
Models are available for surface, recessed or T-Grid mounting as required.
- Input Voltages: 120 or 277VAC field selectable
- Input Frequencies: 60Hz ± 2%
- Input Protection: AC Line Fuses
- Output Voltages: (60Hz) 120 or 277VAC
- Waveform: Sinusoidal (digitally controlled, PWM design)
- Output Frequencies: 60Hz. ± 0.3Hz during emergency cycle
- Output Distortion: Less than 3% THD (linear load)
- Output Protection: Line and inverter fuses
- Heavy duty steel cabinet is finished in white baked-on powder paint providing scratch and corrosion resistance.
- Optional special color paint (-SP) finishes are available, consult factory.
- Surface Mount (Standard Models): Surface mount models are designed for mounting to walls by means of keyhole slots provided in the back of the unit housing.
- Recess Mount (SPS-55/125, SPS-110/125 Only): Recess models provide recess mounting holes on both sides of the enclosure.
- T-Grid Mount (SPS-55/125, SPS-110/125 Only): Housing design allows simple drop-in installation between T-grid runs. Safety wires (supplied by others) are required for attachment to building structure.
CEC: Certified to CEC under Title 20 regulations
WARRANTY / LISTING
- Unit: (excluding lamps) Full coverage against defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from date of shipment.
- Battery: 3 years full warranty plus an additional 7 years of pro-rata coverage.
- All models are UL924 Listed and meet NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes. Optional T-Grid models are plenum rated, and meet City of Chicago CCEA requirements.
- UL listed for damp locations (20°C – 30°C).
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Driver Type||120 or 277VAC|
|Total Input Watts||55|
|Total Input Watts||220|