T Series LED canopy light is an ideal solution for illuminating parking garages, canopies, and other applications requiring low-profile luminaire that can be surface- or pendant-mounted. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the fixture will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional canopy lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Lens: High light transmittance PC, anti-UV fire resistant.
- Long-life LEDs provide a minimum of 60,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Driver: 120-277V & 347-480V/50-60Hz
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90, total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- 10kV surge protector is standard.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit.
- Optional Microwave occupancy sensor (add ‘-M’, non-stocked item).
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Parking Areas
- Loading Docks
- Recreation Areas
WARRANTY & LISTING
- cULus listed for wet locations (-40°C to 40°C / -40°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Junction box mounting plate is standard.
- Luminaire can also be directly surface-mounted to canopies by removing the lens, drilling holes in the cast housing, and screwing the luminaire to the canopy.
- Threaded hole on back of luminaire for ¾” rigid electrical conduit also provides for pendant-mounting.