Ultra-thin LED canopy lighting, 45 or 80 watts, 4,948 or 9,548 lumens, 5000K color temperature (CCT), 5 year warranty on all electronics and housing.
The CPLED LED canopy light is an ideal solution for illuminating parking garages, storage areas, stairwells, and other applications requiring low-profile luminaire that can be surface- or pendant-mounted. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the CPLED will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional canopy lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
|Model No.||CCT||CRI||Lumens||Wattage||Lm/W||Input Voltage|
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
- Long-life LEDs provide 136,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 4,150 lumens and 94 lumens per watt.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½" rigid electrical conduit.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-25°C to 40°C / -13°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Canopy-mount plate (attaches to junction box) is standard.
- Luminaire can also be directly surface-mounted to canopies by removing the lens, drilling holes in the cast housing, and screwing the luminaire to the canopy.
- Threaded hole on back of luminaire for ¾” rigid electrical conduit also provides for pendant-mounting. Threaded plug included for use when side conduit attachment is used.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Driver Type||120-277 AC|
|Lumen Output||4,948 or 9,548|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||60,000 hrs|
|Total Input Watts||45|