Westinghouse 4 foot 14.5 watt T8 universal ballast bypass linear LED light bulb cool white light G13 medium BiPin base, 1,725 lumens, available in 3500K color temperature (CCT), 50,000 hours working life. Universal ballast bypass LED operates with direct line voltage, no ballast is needed, and no need to change existing tombstone sockets, saving time and labor costs.
Westinghouse T8 (14.5 Watt) Cool White (3500K) G13 (Medium BiPin) Base Universal Ballast Bypass Linear LED Light Bulb
This 14.5 watt ballast bypass linear LED can be used to operate in double-ended and single-ended wiring configurations, or to replace 4 foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulbs. Universal ballast bypass LED operates with direct line voltage, no ballast is needed, and no need to change existing tombstone sockets, saving time and labor costs. Knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems is required for ballast bypass wiring.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, the universal ballast bypass LED turns on instantly without flickering, and lasts up to 2.5 times longer, reducing maintenance costs and providing up to 47% energy savings over linear fluorescents. Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb.
Technologically advanced for optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution, this TLED focuses light downwards where needed. It's designed with a built-in safety feature to cut off power flow to exposed end, and eliminate risk of shock if exposed pins are touched once the bulb is installed in a socket.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multi-operational TLED replaces linear fluorescent bulbs as well as single-ended and double-ended TLEDs (no additional wire change required)
- Energy-efficient TLED provides lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent tubes
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Mercury-free, environmentally-friendly TLEDs lower disposal costs
- Retrofit for ballast bypass linear fluorescent bulb
- Operates in both single-ended and double-ended ballast bypass wiring configurations
- Anywhere you would use a 4 foot T8 or T12 fluorescent bulb
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- 48 inches (L)
- Ballast must be bypassed, ballast bypass wiring requires knowledge of fluorescent lighting fixtures and electrical systems
- Universal ballast bypass bulb operates with direct line voltage
- Rated for indoor use
- Compatible with T8 and T12 fixtures
- Suitable for damp locations
- Approved for use in totally enclosed fixtures
|Light Source||T8 LED|
|Fixture Size||4' Linear|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||83|
|Luminaire Efficacy Rating (LER)||119 lm/w|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||50,000 hrs|
|Total Input Watts||14.5|