The LED-ARFK4 is an Architectural grade, LED Recessed Downlight Retrokit and is available with multiple Trim styles. It is designed for use with existing Lum-Tech 4” Architectural Incandescent, Fluorescent and Metal Halide Housings. It is also compatible with most 4” architectural housings measuring at least 4-7/8” high with an inside diameter between 4-1/2” and 5” (See Housing Compatibility section). Available with a 14W or 23W, high efficacy LED engine and universal, dimmable drivers. The optical diffuser produces high lumen transmission and even illumination. Suitable for Wet Locations.
Heavy gauge aluminum reflectors available in various styles and finishes.
Painted, extruded aluminum heat sink designed to facilitate efficient heat dissipation for superior thermal management and reliability.
- Universal, 120~277V input, high efficacy drivers with dimming capability by ① a Triac 120V low voltage electronic dimmer switches or ② 0-10V, Triac & ELV dimmer switches.
- Drivers feature power factor >.90, THD <20% with integral thermal protection to sense over temperature or electrical issues.
- Driver mounts externally to the module to allow future replacement or upgrading if desired.
- Optional Lutron Hi-lume A-Series, LED drivers and EcoSystem 5-Series LED drivers are available. Lutron drivers provide flicker-free, smooth, continuous dimming down to 1% for Hi-lume and 5% for EcoSystem. (Contact factory for dimming system requirements)
Attach driver supply line to existing junction box through one of the knockouts provided in junction box. The existing socket whip and ballast (if any) can be set aside above the ceiling or removed completely. Connect Quick Connector from LED module to driver output connector and lock the two connector housings together
|Designed for use with most existing 4-1/2” - 5” aperture architectural incandescent, fluorescent and metal halide housings. Supplied with flexible metal conduit for connection to existing electrical junction boxes. Existing frame-in kit mounting via friction springs or clips.
Emergency battery back-up : Available in mounted to fixture or remote adjacent to luminaire (consult with factory for space requirements).
- LED Module: 5 years/50K hours
- Product/Driver: 3 years
- cETLus Wet Location
- ENERGY STAR
- California Title 24