RelightDepot: Helping Contractors Solve Lighting Problems Since 2009
RelightDepot sells energy efficient lighting for commercial, industrial and warehouse facilities. We provide the advice, analysis, and products to make your project a success. Our network of independent local electrical contractors and lighting installers lets us offer cost-effective turnkey lighting retrofit solutions and ensures that you will have prompt service before, during, and after the project is complete. We also provide REAL value engineering services for new construction and design build projects.
I launched RelightDepot.com in 2009 with a focus on providing aggressive pricing on top quality lighting products for warehouse and industrial customers. My team and I bring a thorough understanding of the lighting needs for these facilities. That has helped us build strong relationships with clients of every size as well as the contractors that serve them. We have since expanded our catalog to include commercial lighting fixtures and we continue to add new manufacturers and product every day. Our catalog has expanded to include decorative fixtures and we now have one of the largest selections of LED fixtures for every application.
Our early projects reinforced our belief that those in the position to make the greatest impact on their organization's energy use needed help understanding all of the options that are available to them. This is why we bring a consultative approach to every project. Whether you need help finding the right fixture, how to handle rebates and incentives, or need design assistance, you can count on us. We now have sold tens of thousands of fixtures and have completed multi-million square foot lighting projects across the country and we're ready to bring that knowledge and experience to your project.
Contractors Love Us
With tight timelines and constantly changing priorities, general and electrical contractors don't have time to waste. Our background in lighting and experience with e-commerce helps us streamline the process of finding and buying all of the light fixtures your project calls for. If you don't see it in our catalog, send us your fixture schedule and we'll do the value engineering for you.
Some of the value-added services we perform for our contractors include:
- Lighting Layouts with Your Branding: give us the details of your project and your logo and we'll provide a lighting layout you can call your own - we'll walk you through the details so you can explain them to your customer.
- Value Engineered Quotes: send us a fixture schedule and we'll find acceptable alternates that will help you save 15% to 40% over the as-specified options.
- Lead Sharing: register as a contractor partner and receive leads for projects in your area.
- Utility Rebate Management: we maintain a database of lighting incentives and can help you get your project submitted and approved.
What You Can Expect
Regardless of the size of your project, here's what you can expect from us:
- Prompt Personal Service: we are personally involved in every project from a small garage to the largest manufacturing plant. If you have a questions, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and reach us directly.
- Attention to Detail: count on us as you're back-office support staff. If you need help finding the right fixture, generating proposals or managing the rebate process, we're here for you.
- Detailed Competitive Pricing: we itemize our pricing so you know exactly what you're getting. We work hard at keeping our overhead low to make sure you receive the best price on high quality lighting fixtures for your project.
Customers and Projects
We count many of the nation's most well-known companies and organizations as our customers, but we're also very proud of the fact that we have thousands of small and medium sized businesses that have trusted us with their lighting projects. We're happy to serve the following customers:
How Can We Help?
If you have any questions or feel that I can be of any additional service, don't hesitate to contact me directly.
SDI eBusiness, Inc. d/b/a RelightDepot.com is a Minority Woman-Owned Small Business.