You have no items in your shopping cart.
Requesting a Custom Quote is Easy
We make it very easy to request a custom quote for your lighting project. All of the product pages on our site have an "Add to Quote" button in addition to the normal "Add to Cart" button you're used to seeing. This allows you to request a custom quote for multiple lighting fixtures for your project. If your project calls for multiple fixtures, feel free to add them to a quote and request special project pricing. Several of our products have tiered pricing that details volume pricing at various quantity breaks. If you need quantities that are not listed in these tiers, please request a quote. We'll be as agressive on pricing as we can and will not be beat on pricing.
How to Request a Custom Quote
Follow these steps to receive a custom quotation for your lighting project:
- Find the products that you're interested in. Feel free to select custom options and configure the products to your needs. Enter the quantity you need in the Qty box and click on the "Add to Quote" button.
- A window will pop up confirming that you have added the product to the Request for Quotation list.
- When you are done adding products to the Quotation, click on the My Quote link in the top navigation bar under the categories.
- Add any comments to the products that you've included in your Quote Request. Feel free to ask for customizations on these products that are not specifically shown on the product detail page. If you have an account on our site, you can log in now in order to associate your quote with your account.
- After you're satisfied with your Quote Request, fill out your contact information and shipping details and click on the Submit Quote Request button.
Copy Cart to Quotation
If you're already added items to your cart, we also make it easy to copy these items to a quote request. Simply click the "Copy to Quotation" button at the bottom of the cart summary and follow the same steps above to submit your quote request. We can usually provide some sort of discount once the order value reaches approximately $2,000.
Receiving Our Proposal
You will receive an email confirmation of your quote request and a temporary password if you did not have an account set up on our site previously. You can change this password the next time you log in. We will then work on getting the best pricing for your project as quickly as we can. You can expect to receive your Quote Proposal via email within 24-48 hours. You can then click on the links in the email, read the attached PDF, or log into your account to review the proposal. If you're satisfied, you can proceed to check out online or give us a call to complete your order. The Proposal will usually hold the quoted prices for 30 days. If you need more time before you're ready to purchase, call us and we'll make any accomodations. As always, please contact us if you have any additional questions.