Energetic Lighting's dual-head worklight provides for a versatile, energy-efficient replacement for the traditional higher wattage halogen worklights. Each head delivers 2000 lumens at 30W, for a combined 4000 lumen output to light up any work space with ease. With naturally lower wattage draw and an efficient heatsink housing, these worklights will stay only warm to the touch, unlike the blistering and hazardously hot halogen variants. The two worklight heads can be switched on/off independently, and the swivel mount allows individual adjustment of each light angle. The light head assembly can be dismounted from the sturdy collapsible tripod for easy transport and storage. Robust construction materials along with a 35,000 hour LED lifetime rating, this rugged worklight will deliver many years of use.
- LED technology - high output light, without the heat.
- Long life built-in LEDs - no bulbs to change.
- Easy tripod height adjustment from 26" to 57".
- Independently controlled dual-head worklight - leave one off to reduce light output.
- Conveniently swivel and pivot beam directions for each light head individually.
- Light heads can be quickly dismounted from tripod for use in compact areas or portable transport.
- Light output equivalent to halogen bulbs but without the scalding heat nor high wattage.
- Workbench supplemental lighting
- Tight, space-limited applications
- Construction and building projects