When normal utility power fails, the internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to the LED lamps, lighting a path of egress for no less than 90 minutes. When utility power is restored the battery is recharged by the onboard solid-state recharger. Full recharge is accomplished within 12 hours.
- Damp location listed made of high impact thermoplastic and flame retardant housing
- Low profile, ultra slim design
- Completely Self-contained
- A basic lens for open area or a narrow lens for long pathway
- Manual test switch and LED indicator
- Clear Plastic Lens
- 120/277VAC input, 60Hz
- Operating temperature of 50º F to 104ºF
- Light source: SMD 2W LED, 6000K, 250lms
- Battery: 3.6V 1.5A Ni-MH for high lumen output (2x2W)
- Fully automatic operation w/integral recharging system
- Operating Temp. 50º F to 104ºF
Suitable for ceiling and wall mount
DIMENSIONS (W x D X H)
7-5/16” x 2-3/16” x 4-1/4”
- Monitors battery disconnection, charger failure, lamp failure and transformer fault every 5 seconds without discharging battery or illuminating lamps.
- One minute self-test monthly, 30 minute self-test semi-annually, 90 minute self-test annually.
- Uses dual color LED lamp to indicate lamp, battery and charger status.
- Pretested by factory - field adjustment unnecessary.
- 6V Fire alarm function is integrated with Selfdiagnostic function.
- REL-200: Wet Location Casing
- Cold weather option: -10ºC (14ºF) to 40ºC (104ºF)
- UL, cUL listed
- 5 year limited warranty