This is the high output version of the LED emergency light capable of powering additional remote emergency light heads. This fixture features two independantly adjustable high output LED heads with a polycarbonate lens and chrome-plated metalized reflector to direct the emergency light exactly where it is needed. The remote capability allows this emergency light to power up to 3 watts of remote emergency lighting heads.
Includes all of the same features of the LEDR-1 including internal charger, NiCad batteries, solid-state transfer switch, and charge rate/power "ON" LED. This unit can be surface mounted on a wall covering a standard junction box and also has a knock-out on the top of the body for making electrical connections. The LED emergency light has a 5 year warranty on all of the electronics and is UL listed for damp locations.
- Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LED lamp heads.
- 1 watt (8 LEDs x 0.125) per head.
- High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Adjustable LED lamp heads provides optimal center-to-center spacing. High-lumen option available for increased center-to-center spacing.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Can operate up to 3 watts remote capacity.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Surface mount via quick-connect back plate; fits most standard size junction boxes and snaps into place to make internal electrical connections.
- Top and side knockout for conduit applications.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic test feature performs monthly, biannually, and annually tests to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety codes.
- HL: 12-LED heads (12 LEDs x 0.125 watt) per head provide increased center-to-center spacing. (Call for quote)
Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
WARRANTY AND LISTING
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries pro-rated for five years.
- UL listed for damp locations (0°-50°C/32°F-122°F standard).
- Meets UL924, NFPA101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.