11" LED Square Ceiling Luminaire 14 Watts 2700K & 4000K - The LED square (LEDS) ceiling series is designed for residential, light commercial and other applications. High-quality luminaire utilizes the latest LED technology for optimal performance and maximized energy efficiency. High-CRI LEDs are standard, and dimming is available with many popular wall dimmers. The finely-textured lens is molded from acrylic, and provides an even, uniform light distribution.
- Available in 2700k (warm white) or 4000k (neutral white)color temperature.
- Long-life LEDs provide 76,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- 11” model delivers lumen output equivalent to one 75 watt incandescent, but uses only 14 watts.
- 14” model delivers lumen output equivalent to two 60 watt incandescent, but uses only 25 watts.
- High-efficiency, non-glare lens provides visual comfort and uniform illumination without pixelation.
- Input voltage: AC120V,60Hz.
- Compatible with many popular wallbox dimmers.
- Power factor > 0.99.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Sturdy steel body construction. Lens material is acrylic.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
Warranty & Listings
- cULus listed for damp and dry locations in ambient temperatures ranging from -20° C to 35°= C / -4° F to 95° F.
- Energy Star qualified.
- Complies with FCC Part 15.
- Driver is protected from line transients (2.5 kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.