The LED square (LEDS) ceiling series is designed for residential, light commercial and other applications. High-quality luminaire utilizes the latest LED technology for optimal performance and maximized energy efficiency. High-CRI LEDs are standard, and dimming is available with many popular wall dimmers. The finely-textured lens is molded from acrylic, and provides an even, uniform light distribution.
- Available in 2700k (warm white) or 4000k (nuetral white) color temperature.
- Long-life lEDs provide 76,000 hours of operation with a least 70% of initial lumen output (l70).
- 11" model delivers lumen output equival
- High-efficiency, non-glare lens provides visual comfort and uniform illumination without pixelation.
- Input voltage: AC120V, 60Hz.
- Compatible with many popular wallbox dimmers.
- Power Factor: > 0.99.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Sturdy steel body construction. Lens material is acrylic.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for damp and dry locations in ambient temperatures ranging from -20°C to 35°C / -4°F to 95°F.
- Energy Star qualified.
- Complies with FCC Part 15.
- Driver is protected from line transients (2.5 kV).
- 5 year warranty on all electronics and housing.