The 6" with wall wash reflector with convex lens for smooth illumination on vertical surface, or with open wall wash slope reflector for PAR lamp directional 0~42? tilt and 358? rotation with positive locking.
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical PAR30, R30 incandescent lamps.
- Black painted heavy metal housing and compact frames designed to fit in commercial / architectural construction.
- 1-5/8" deep collar may use for various thickness of ceiling materials.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- 24" Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-bar Grid ceilings.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "tooless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars-no additional clips required.
Lens wall wash and open wall wash reflectors, also available slope baffle trims.
OPTIONAL MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment, which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC -24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
Adjustable lamp direction in 358° rotation and 0~42° tilt with positive locking mechanism in adjustable bracket.
Self resetting thermal deterter on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.