The LEDH-RFK9 is a 9" LED , Remodel Frame-in kit and is available with multiple Trim styles. Designed for use in non-insulated ceilings, Insulation material must be kept a minimum of 3” from fixture. Available with a 14W, 23W, 30W or 45W, high efficacy LED engine and universal, dimmable drivers. The special optical diffuser produces high lumen transmission and even illumination. Suitable for Wet Locations.
LED MODULE & TRIM
- Painted, extruded aluminum heat sink designed to facilitate efficient heat dissipation for superior thermal management and reliability.
- LED engine includes LED, heat sink and lens assembly.
- Heavy gauge aluminum reflector anodized in clear haze or white paint finishes. Multiple trim styles and finishes are available.
- Universal, 120~277V input, high efficacy drivers with dimming capability by ① a Triac 120V low voltage electronic dimmer switches or ② 0-10V, Triac & ELV dimmer switches.
- Drivers feature power factor >.90, THD <20% with integral thermal protection to sense over temperature or electrical issues.
- Driver mounts externally to the module to allow future replacement or upgrading if desired.
- Optional Lutron Hi-lume A-Series, LED drivers and EcoSystem 5-Series LED drivers are available. Lutron drivers provide flicker-free, smooth, continuous dimming down to 1% for Hi-lume and 5% for EcoSystem. (Contact factory for dimming system requirements)
3 remodel clips secure housing into the ceiling and accommodates 1/2” and 5/8” ceiling materials.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃branch circuit conductors: 4 in, 4 out)
- (5) 1/2" knockouts with pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamps.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Emergency battery back-up : Available in mounted to fixture or remote, adjacent to luminaire (consult with factory for space requirements).
- LED Module: 5 years/50K hours
- Product/Driver: 3 years
- cETLus Wet Location
- ENERGY STAR
- California Title 24