The LEDWPA Series is a rugged, durable LED wall pack that provides full adjustability of the LED module, so light can be focused up, down, or anything in between. It is perfect for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the LEDWPA Series will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 61,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- LEDWPA25 provides 3,325 lumens and 133 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, or 3,280 lumens and 131 LPW at 5000k.
- LEDWPA40 provides 5,238 lumens and 131 LPW at 4000k, or 5,131 lumens and 128 LPW at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 70.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Polycarbonate lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 45°C / -4°F to 113°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15 class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.