At RelightDepot, we’re invested in your success. When your business grows, we grow. And when you struggle with construction payment cycles that require you to pay for materials before you’ve been paid for the work, everyone is impacted. We believe contractors should start expecting more from their suppliers and we're prepared to provide our customers with the support they need. That’s why I’m excited to announce our game-changing extended payment terms program through our partnership with Billd, with the sole purpose of bringing cash flow stability to your business.
What Is Project-Based Contractor Financing?Billd is a construction finance company, focused solely on providing project-based material financing for contractors working commercial projects. By taking advantage of Billd's upfront funding for the purchase of materials like light fixtures, you can eliminate accounts payable bottlenecks that may be holding up the growth of your business. Billd helps reduce material supplier's risk and provides you with 120-day payment terms. The first 30 days of these extended terms are payment-free with absolutely no cost to you. If you only need 30 days, you pay nothing. If you need more time, then you have it. It’s a win-win. Our aim is to give you flexible payment options so you can focus on growing your business.
What Type of Extended Payment Terms Are Available?Through our partnership with Billd, we're not only able to offer a 30-day payment free period, but also low-cost extended payment terms of up to 120-days. This helps control cashflow on projects where you might not be paid for 90 days or more. We're helping you eliminate the need to float the cost of materials for almost 2 months and reduce the strain this puts on your business.
How Does It Work?The best part about our construction finance program with Billd is that the process is incredibly simple!
- Start by enrolling with Billd at https://go.billd.com/relightdepot - enrollment takes less than 5 minutes.
- Finalize material quote - We continue working with you as we always have. We provide a material quote and related pricing as well as estimated ship dates. Your cost will not change if you choose to use our extended payment terms.
- We create a Material Purchase in Billd - When you're awarded the job and want to move forward with the material purchase, we upload the same material quote we provided to you onto the Billd portal. You can then upload your job contract to the portal and sign the Billd Purchase Statement.
- Billd approves your Material Purchase - Billd reviews and approves material purchase, typically same-day.
- Materials are shipped - Your 30-day payment-free period starts when the material is shipped. After 30 days, you have an additional 90-day term.