Energetic Lighting NEW E5SLB Fixed CCT and EZCCT strip lights, 35 watts, 4502-4881 lumens, field selectable in 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K color temperature (CCT), 5 year standard warranty.
- Storage Areas
- Under Canopy
- Energetic Lighting’s E5SLB stairwell, strip and surface mount series with our integral EZCCT field selectable CCT is suitable for use in a broad range of commercial and industrial applications. Utilizing today’s latest innovative LED solutions and technologies, this series provides the perfect blend of design, flexibility, performance and reliability at a superior value to the customer.
- An extremely versatile product thanks to its all purpose design and durable construction that consists of a steel housing with tool-less access to the driver and LED boards. EZCCT field selectable CCTs (3000K, 4000K, 5000K) provides SKU reduction and design flexibility for many tasks or applications. Integral occupancy and daylight harvesting sensor and emergency battery options also available.
- The E5SLB is well suited for many renovation and new construction applications including stairwells, hallways, restrooms, storage areas, closets, warehouses, under canopy, etc. Providing quality all-purpose reduced glare illumination where needed with maximum energy savings.
- EZCCT field selectable CCT - 3000K (std), 4000K & 5000K
- Designed for easy wall & surface mounting
- Multiple conduit knockouts on all four sides
- Full fixture length wiring access for installation flexibility
- High efficiency polymer diffusing lens for no pixelation
- Utilizes 0-10V* drivers as standard
- 90.2% lumen maintenance @ 54,000 hours - L90/54,000 (per IES TM21)
- Projected L70 @ 181,000 hours
- Up to 4881 lms @ 140 LPW (4’, 35W, 4000K)
- All configurations are DLC Premium qualified
- Optional occupancy & daylight harvesting sensors
- Optional integrated emergency battery pack
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
Housing is made from die-formed steel for accurate and repeatable construction. All painted components are high reflectance white powder coat for improved optical performance and visual aesthetic. Contractor friendly design includes multiple knockouts on all four sides for easier installation, including end-to-end and thru-branch wiring. LED boards and drivers are easily accessed by removing the tool-less LED lens assembly or by removing the tool-less housing array. Housing designed for full fixture length wiring access for added installation flexibility.
Uniform horizontal and vertical illumination is achieved by the coupling of the LED platform with a performance reflector system and high efficiency curved extruded polymer diffusing lens that can be removed without tools. The optical system creates a soft and uniform visual appearance with no LED pixelation for superior visual comfort.
Efficient long life LED platform is coupled with 50,000 hour rated drivers to help deliver optimal performance and quality illumination for the extended life of the luminaire. 90.2% LED lumen maintenance at 54,000 hours (L90/54,000) per IES TM21. Projected L70 @ 181,000 hours. Drivers are available for 120-277V applications and are 0-10V dimming compatible standard
EMERGENCY BATTERY PACK OPTION
Optional integral emergency battery pack is available in approximately 8-watts for 120-277V use to meet required life-safety requirements (40o C max ambient). The battery system provides 90-minutes of continuous power to the LED system for code compliance. Test switch and indicator light is located on the exterior length of the housing. Multiply the lumens per watt of the specified SKU by 8-watts of the battery pack for the approximate delivered lumens. (Ex. 135 LPW x 8-watts = 1080 lumens @ 4000K)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
All luminaires are built to UL1598 standards with appropriate UL/cUL labels. Suitable for damp location use. Emergency fixtures are labeled UL924 and are suitable for dry and damp location use. Can be applied in accordance with NFPA 101 requirements for means of egress illumination. Product must be applied and installed properly, including FC measurements to meet NFPA 101 requirements. Suitable for use in clothes closets when installed in accordance with the NEC 410.16 spacing requirements.Adheres to LM79, LM80 and TM21 industry standards for performance and lifetime calculations. DesignLights Consortium® (DLC)qualified product. Refer to DLC website at www.designlights. org/QPL to confirm which specific product configurations are qualified.
The E5SLB series of luminaires ships with Energetic’s 5-year standard warranty. (Terms & Conditions apply).
EZCCT FIELD SELECTABLE CCT
EZCCT field selectable color temperature driver helps to provide added design flexibility and simplified SKU reduction and complexity. Access to the EZCCT driver is quick and easy without tools. Integrated switch toggles between 3000K, 4000K and 5000K (set to 3000K standard from the factory).
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)
|Color Temperature (CCT)
|Color Temperature (CCT)
|Color Temperature (CCT)
|Total Input Watts