LED AREA LIGHT 80 WATTS 4000K & 5000K - The LEDWPC50W/80W is a contemporary, commercial-grade area luminaire, which can be wall-, ground- or pole-mounted to provide outdoor perimeter, area, and floodlighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a tempered glass lens, the LEDWPC50W/80W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- LEDWPC50W delivers 4,183 lumens (84 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Tempered glass lens.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of 1/2" rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / 4°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Tested and approved to UL1598, UL8750 and IEC60598 safety standards.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Wall-mount plate in standard.
- Square arm option provides secure attachment to square pole, walls, and other flat surfaces.
- Slip-fitter mount provides attachment to poles (2 3/8" O.D Tenon).