Combo LED exit & incandescent emergency light, universal single/double face, red and green letters color, white and black housing, 120/277V.
- Two fully adjustable 5.4W, glare-free lamp heads.
- Smooth thermoplastic reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Ultra bright, energy efficient, long life Red or Green LED Exit sign illumination.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery.
- Internal solid-state tranfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board and lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- EZ-snap mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
- Universal knockout pattern on back plate for wall mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- EZ snap-out Chevron directional indicators.
- RC: Remote capacity of up to 11.0 watts.
- HTR: Optional internal heater for cold temperature (-9°C - 40°C) applications.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and tests to ensure operation and meets electrical and life safety codes.
- USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S complies with "assembled in the USA" under the Buy American Act.
WARRANTY / LISTING
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing battery prorated for two years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL Listed for damp locations (20°C - 40°C).
- Certified to CEC under Title 20 Regulations.
- Meets CSA C22.2 No. 141-02 requirements for unit equipment.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS