Incandescent NYC compliant steel emergency unit, 6v or 12v, 18-50 watts, white and black finish.
- Adjustable, glare-free PAR-type lamps heads with 9.0 watt (on 6V models) and 12.0 watt (on 12V models) incandescent lamps.
- Field installable third lamp head included with the 27 watt and 50 watt models.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Remote capacity of 14.0 watts standard on the 12V model.
- 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Universal knockout pattern on the back for wall mount.
- Side and top knockouts for conduit feed applications.
- Durable powder-coated 20-gauge steel construction in white or black finish.
- Injection-molded engineering grade high-impact thermoplastic lamp heads to match housing finish.
WARRANTY / LISTING
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery prorated for two years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA Local and State Codes.
- UL Listed for dry locations (25°C).
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS