The LED-DDAL dusk-to-dawn security/flood light is an ideal solution for general site and flood lighting in commercial and residential settings. With a die cast aluminum housing and a fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare, the LED-DDAL provides effective, economical security lighting. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent and HID security/flood lights.
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
- Long-life LEDs provide 55,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 5,027 lumens and 99 lumens per watt.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing.
- Fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare.
- NEMA-type photocell and mounting arm are included.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
- DLC approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Wall-mount attachment is standard.
- Extruded aluminum extension arm (15” height, 13” width, 1 ⅝” diameter) is also standard.