Battery backup for LED fixture, 25-80 watts, 11V-56V DC output voltage, up to 50,000 hours rated life, high temp 48 hours recharge 7-10 year life expectancy.
- The LED Lamp Emergency Backup from CYBER TECH LIGHTING is a UL Listed LED Lamp Emergency Backup. This system allows the same LED fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the LED Lamp Emergency backup self detecting smart function switches to the emergency mode and operates the existing fixture for 90 minutes. Maximum 25W output.
The unit contains a battery, emergency driver, and special converter circuit in a single housing. Plus test switch & cover plate.
- Long life high temperature recyclable Life PO4 battery.
- Includes test switch and charge indicator cover plate.
- For use with switched or unswitched fixtures
- Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life Safely Code Emergency Lighting
- This unit is made to connect to fixtures that have direct access to led chips, and bypasses the fixture driver.
- This unit will not work with fixtures that have integrated LED chips with the driver. This unit will only work with fixtures that have access to the driver and its wiring which connect to the LED chip set.
- Output Voltage: 11V-56V DC
- Emergency Operation: ≥90 minutes
- Operating Temp: 0°C to 50°C
- Input Voltage: 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Battery: High Temp 48 Hour Recharge 7-10 Year Life Expectancy
- UL Listed: Can be factory wired or field installed. temperature must not exceed 50°C
- Output Current: 100~1050mA
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Driver Type||100-277 VAC 50/60Hz|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||50,000hrs|