Cyber Tech 6W LED solar motion security lighting, 560 lumens, 6500K color temperature (CCT), 40,000 hours working life, available in bronze and white finish, wet location.
Fortify your house with this fixture anywhere it is needed. This Solar powered unit does not need to be wired to a J-Box, the solar panel and battery are a sufficient power source. A great choice for outdoor walkways, garage areas, back door entrances and more, this double head security floor light is a bright energy saver. It comes with two built-in, high-power LED arrays that use a mere 3 watts of power each, yet have a light output comparable to a 60 watt bulb. The design also has a built-in motion detector with a 70-foot maximum range, and a photocell for dusk-to-dawn operation. Pivoting arm on each light allows you to aim light where it’s needed. Durable aluminum housing with white finish.
- Easy DIY install, simply screw in bracket to wall and snap in unit.
- Eco-Star LED double-head security flood light; two integrated 3 watt LEDs (one in each lamp).
- Built-in motion sensor detects movement up to 70 feet away.
- Integrated photocell for automatic dusk-to-dawn operation.
- White finish aluminum housing, adjustable pivot arms.
- Manual override of motion sensor; adjustable run time from 10sec to 30sec.
- 600 lumen combined light output, comparable to a 60 watt incandescent bulb.
- 6500K Color Temperature.
- Average bulb life of 50,000 hours.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Lumen Output||560 lm|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||40,000 hrs|
|Total Input Watts||6|